The 1417PGA/PCA is ergonomically designed with a removable handle that gives the user the option to attach it to either the portrait or landscape position of the detector frame. It can be used in existing x-ray equipment, and its thin dimensions require no modifications to be made to the bucky tray, paving the way for seamless and hassle free digital upgrades. Whether upgrading existing technology or installing a new DR system, the Xmaru 1417 Series is an economical choice for superior image quality.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Gadolinium Oxysulfide (Gadox) or Cesium-Iodide (Cesium)
- Active Area: 423 x 358 mm
- Active Pixels: 2,816 x 3,328 px
- Pixel Pitch: 127 µm
- Resolution: 3.9 lp/mm
- A/D Conversion: 14 bits
- Data Acquisition Time: 3 Sec.
- Frame Rate-Interface: 1Gbps ethernet
- Energy Range: 40~150 kV
- Dimension (W x L X H ): 460 x 417 x 15.9 mm
- Weight: Gadox -3.2 kg(7.05 lbs) Cesium - 3.4 kg(7.49 lbs)
- Certiﬁcation: FDA cUL
- 3 year manufacture warranty (The "No Worry" 5-year warranty optional)